Every Months 2nd/4th Saturday - Sunday
Our Two days workshops on weekends at 'The Earth Institute' supported and promoted by 'MudLab' is intended as an experience workshop in earth construction with both traditional and modern earth techniques. Participants will learn basic principles of soil identification and how different soils can be used for earthen construction, along with earth building techniques.
MUDLAB is dedicated towards the promotion and research & development of earth construction techniques, soil anaylysis, study on earth architecture and its sustainability.
FEATURES OF WORKSHOP
- Understanding of Earth or Mud
- Basic Principles of Mud Building
- Mud Design & Architecture
- Furniture Design & Building
- Digging & Foundation of Cottage
- Mud Walls Building Technique
- Mud Plasters and Interior
- Thatched, Bamboo Roof laying
WHY CHOOSE US?
HAPPY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES AT EACH PROJECT SITE
MODERN DESIGNS WITH TRADITIONAL & NATURAL TOUCH
WE HAVE NATION WIDE PRESENCE AND INSTANT REACH
A TEAM OF DESIGNERS, ARCHITECTS AND MISTRYS